Why you’ll love it
- Commonly known as “The Peruvian Gingseng”.
- Indigenous to the Andes of Peru.
- A good source of calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, iron and a host of antioxidants.
- Considered one of the Amazons most important adaptogenic superfoods.
- Well known for its ability to aid in regulating and balancing your hormones, increasing energy and promoting overall well-being.
- Our maca for women is a unique blend specifically formulated for women.
- Features a higher concentration of red-purple maca roots in relation to black roots.
- Gelatinized for easier digestion, better absorption and a greater concentration of phytonutrients.
- Known for its delicious caramel/butterscotch aroma and flavour.
- Contains 1 billion heat and shelt stable probiotics per serving.
How to use it
- Can be added to coffee and tea.
- Perfect for boosting your smoothies, elixirs and more.
- Add it to raw desserts, energy balls and more.
There are no reviews yet.