- Triphala literary means 3 fruits but Sewanti Triphala plus formulation has 2 added ingredients.
Adult Dose: 2 Capsules on an empty stomach before bedtime with warm water
Recommended Use or Purpose: Traditionally used in Ayurvedic medicine in the treatment of indigestion, constipation and to strengthen the eyes.
|Proper Name||Source Material||Common Name||Quantity||Extract|
|Terminalia chebula||Fruit||Haritaki||125mg||10.9:1 DHE 1360mg|
|Terminalia bellerica||Fruit||Bhibhitaki||125mg||10.9:1 DHE 1360mg|
|Phyllanthus emblica||Fruit||Amalaki||125mg||10.9:1 DHE 1360mg|
|Phyllanthus niruri||Herb||Bhumyamalaki||83.35mg||10.9:1 DHE 908mg|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra||Root||Yastimadhu||41.65mg||10.9:1 DHE 451mg|
Non Medicinal Ingredients: Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water)
Note: For therapeutic use only. Keep out of reach of children. Store in cool, dry place. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
Cautions and Warnings
- Do not use if pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Do not use if you are taking thiazide diuretics, cardiac glycosides, corticosteroids, stimulant laxatives or medications which may aggravate electrolyte imbalance.
- Discontinue use if persistent abdominal cramps, spasms and or pain occur.
- Consult a healthcare practitioner prior to use if you have a liver disorder, abdominal pain, nausea, fever, vomiting, hemorrhoids or chronic gastrointestinal disorder.
Vegan, gluten-free, Canadian made, soy-free, lactose-free, organic, natural, vegetarian, Kosher and Halal.
There are no reviews yet.