Medicinal Ingredients (per dose unit)
|Proper name||Source material||Common name||Quantity||Extract|
|Tribulus Terrestris||Fruit||Tribulus||300mg||4:1 QCE 1200mg|
|Withania Somnifera||Root||Ashwagandha||100mg||5:1 QCE 500mg|
|Mucuna Pruriens||Seed||Velvet bean||100mg||20:1 QCE 2000mg|
Non-medicinal ingredients: vegetable capsule (hypromellose & water).
Adults Dose: 2 Capsule(s) 2 time(s) per day Take 2 hours before food or after taking other medications. Drink sufficient purified water daily.
- Traditionally used in Ayurvedic Medicine as Vrsya (aphrodisiac) for men.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for relief of Mutrakrccha (difficult/painful urination) and to relieve Arsa (hemorrhoids).
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Rasayana (rejuvenative tonic)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to pacify Vata associated with Kampavata(tremors)
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Brahmana (nutritive tonic) in case of Daurbalya (general weakness)
Duration of Use: For use beyond 12 weeks. Consult a health care practitioner.
There are no reviews yet.