Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a rejuvenative tonic (Rasayana) to
- Help promote energy( Balya)
- Help aid digestion (Dipana)
- Help relieve Kustha(minor skin conditions)
- Help relieve fever(Jvara)
- Help relieve the symptoms of Prameha (urinary disorder) and as a diuretic to help relieve minor urinary tract inflammations
Arogya Vati Usage
Adults take 2-4 tablets daily, or as directed by health care practitioner
Cautions & Warnings:
Consult a health care practitioner for use beyond 8 weeks. If symptoms persist or worsen, consult a health care practitioner. Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are breast feeding or taking medication to control blood glucose levels, any heart or blood pressure medications or have a heart conditions, diabetes, kidney, or liver disorder. If you are pregnant or if you are attempting to conceive, do not use this product.
Note: May contain additional ingredients. The product description is for information purposes only and it is always better to consume/use products after reading the labels on the products or as prescribed by health care practitioner
There are no reviews yet.